There are four ways to get involved: (1) subscribe, (2) help out, (3) contact us, and (4) jump into the community. Check out a list of the types of events the GEA produces.
- Subscribe to our blog
- Use the +Follow button at the bottom right of your browser
- Subscribe to our calendar
- XML: https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/nk430b2vqa5s9giome3duka4hc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic
- iCal: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/nk430b2vqa5s9giome3duka4hc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- HTML: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=nk430b2vqa5s9giome3duka4hc%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Denver
- Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/cugea
- Follow us on Twitter: @cuGEA
2. Help Out
Are you a student?
If so, contact us and offer to organize an event, or offer your skills.
Are you alumni, faculty, or community?
There are certain individuals that we, as students, need to connect to: Venture Capitalists, Angles, and successful/experienced entrepreneurs. If you fall into one of these categories, or know someone who does, and would be willing to share your expertise with students, please contact us at the link above.
3. Contact Us
Connect and let us know what you do at mail [at] benbuie [dot] com
4. Jump into the community
An ever-growing list of all things awesome that you should get involved with in the Boulder/Denver entrepreneurial scene…and beyond.
- Deming Center – subscribe
- Silicon Flatirons – subscribe
- CU New Venture Challenge
- New Tech Meetup
- BOCC – Boulder Open Coffee Club
- VCIC - Venture Capital Investment Competition
- Startup Weekend
- Net Impact Case Competition
- Ignite Boulder
- TechStars – they have open office hours at times
- Naturally Boulder
- Esprit Entrepreneurial Awards Banquet
- Boulder Digital Works
- BOCO – Tech & Food Conference
If you have other suggestions for getting involved in the community, please contact us.